Water Treatment, Digester, Flue Gas Desulfurization, Waste Processing, Sewage Collection and Treatment, Shipping, Ground Water Development and Irrigation
Chemical Processing, General Industries, Water Resources, Pulp and Paper, Power Generation
Flexible Design includes horizontal and vertical models, variety of nozzle position options and direct or independent motor mounting.
Minimal Shaft Deflection with oversized shaft and reduced overhang eliminates shaft failure and increases packing or seal life.
Hardened Chrome Steel wear rings and shaft sleeve extend pump life.
Stuffing Box readily accommodates packing or mechanical seals, per customer preference.
Shaft sleeve options
- 316 stainless steel
- Hardened chrome steel
Bearing housing features
- Ball or tapered roller bearings
- Integral jacking bolts for wear ring adjustment
- Accessible lubrication points
- Chrome steel wear rings optional
- MF (horizontal end-suction)
- MFV (vertical with motor on separate floor)
- MFC (vertical with direct connected motor)
- Flows to 2275 m3/h (10 000 gpm)
- Heads to 90 m (300 ft)
- Sizes to 400 mm (16 in)
Inquiry - MF Overhung Solids Handling Pump
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.