Custom Engineered Vacuum and Compressor Package Systems
(Vacuum, Compressor, Hybrid Steam Jet, Hybrid Rotary Lobe)
Custom Packages: SIHI Pumps is a world leader in liquid ring technology, and can supply a wide range of vacuum and compressor package systems for many industries and applications. These package systems are engineered, designed, assembled, and tested by our own skilled team of engineers and craftsman, for single source responsibility. The system packages can be built to all National and International Code requirements, from general industrial to lethal service. In addition to the liquid ring technology, SIHI can supply all forms of gas technology to offer the best solutions for our customers. The range of our supply can include rotary lobe blowers, steam ejectors, condensers, dry pumps, dryers, separators, instrumentation, control panels, etc.
- Each package is completely pre-piped, pre-wired, and fully functionally tested, mounted on a skid.
- Start to Finish service, including technical recommendations, equipment specifications, start-up assistance, spare parts, inspections, and maintenance programs.
- Code Compliance, including requirements such as ASME, API, ANSI, CSA, CE, TEMA, HEI, and all major oil and chemical requirements.
Hybrid systems utilizing combinations of liquid ring pumps with blowers, steam ejectors, and condensers.
Materials, including but not limited to cast iron, bronze, carbon steel, stainless steel, hastelloy, and titanium are available to cover most customer requirements.
- General Industries
- Food and beverage
- Medical and hospitals
- Pulp and paper
- Power plants
- Water treatment
- Plants, Nuclear power plants, etc.
- Vacuum applications include transfer of gases and vapors, evacuation, degassing, drying, distillation, impregnation, extruders, vapor recovery, filtration, sterilization, etc.
- Compressor applications include reactor gas compression, industrial gas production, plastic processing, vapor recovery, breathing air, etc.
- Range of capacity, vacuum systems up to 5,000 CFM and inlet pressures to 25 torr, with greater capacity and/or lower absolute pressures (1 torr), utilizing hybrid and multiple units. Compressor capacity up to 5,000 CFM, and discharge pressures from 20 to 150 PSIG.
Inquiry - Custom Engineered Vacuum and Compressor Package Systems
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.