Pumps are designed to be completely interchangeable with Viking’s® 124A and 4124A Universal Gear pump models. Competitively priced, our Universal Gear pumps meet theperformance and the quality standardsyou’ve come to expect.
Spectrom’s Universal Gear pumps and parts have been rigorously tested and are completely interchangeable with Viking’s® Universal Gear pumps and can easily be retrofitted into existing application and piping configurations.
• Spectrom™ Universal Gear pumps have the same shaft dimensions, liquid connection orientation and footprint as Viking® 124A and 4124A series pump models.
• Spectrom™ Universal Gear parts are internally and externally interchangeable, making this a logical consideration in place of other manufacturer’s product.
Packed and Mechanical Seals
• Larger bearing housing is easy to remove allowing drive-end access to the packed (124A) or mechanical seals (4124A).
• Removal of the head, rotor and shaft for seal maintenance or replacement is unnecessary.
End Clearance Adjustments
• Rotor and the pump head can be adjusted to compensate for wear or for applications requiring additional clearances due to high temperatures or more viscous fluids.
• Thrust bearing mounted in the threaded housing to allow easy back and forward adjustments.
Solid Pump Base
• One-piece cast bracket and base minimizes vibration and deflection at the shaft to increase shaft and seal life.
• Competitively priced
• Superior lead times
• Complete pump & part interchangeability to Viking® 124A / 4124A pump models
• Direct drop in to Viking® Universal Gear pumps
• Sealing flexibility: packing, cartridge or component seals
• Reliable performance
• Flow rates up to: 757 lpm (200 gpm)
• Viscosity to 250,000 SSU
• Pressures to 13.8 bar (200 psig)
• Temperature to 149°C (300°F)
• Variety of internal materials available
• NPT & ANSI Connections
• SGH 38 mm (1-1/2”)
• SGHL 38 mm (1-1/2”)
• SGK 51 mm (2”)
• SGKK 51 mm (2”)
• SGL 64 mm (2-1/2”)
• SGLQ 64 mm (2-1/2”)
• SGLL 76 mm (3”)
Inquiry - Spectrom Universal Gear