RJC Overhung, Vertical Cantilever, Rubber Lined Slurry Pump
Dry Pit, Mining, Mineral Processing, Sump Service, Pulp and Paper, Wet Pit
Leaching Acid, Primary Processing, Slurry Processing, Slurry Transfer, Heavy Oil and Upgrading
Casing halves are cast iron fitted with replaceable, abrasion resistant rubber liners, which are pressure molded to steel backing plates and secured to casing externally by heavy-duty studs and nuts.
Rubber Closed Impeller is pressure molded to ductile iron skeleton and includes pump-out vanes on front and rear shroud to reduce stuffing box pressure and suction recirculation.
Standard Packing Type Stuffing Box is protected by replaceable wear plate and is drilled and tapped for L5 and 2L3 lantern ring positions. Provided with full and low flow flush connections.
- Interchangeability of parts among R pump and M pump
- Concentric casing design
- Directly coupled or V-belt driven
- Acid resistant stuffing box kits
- Hard metal expeller
- Mechanical seal housing
- Open and recessed impellers
Choice of liner materials
- Natural Rubber
- Flows to 225 m3/h (1000 gpm)
- Heads to 30 m (100 ft)
- Pressures to 10 bar (150 psi)
- Temperatures to 110°C (225°F), depending on material
- Solids from 2% to 70% by weight
- Specific gravities from 1.0 to 2.7
- Speeds to 1780 rpm
Inquiry - RJC Overhung, Vertical Cantilever, Rubber Lined Slurry Pump
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.