Fire Protection, Water Supply and Distribution (water), Ground Water Development and Irrigation
Water Resources, General Industries
Multistage, Overhung Construction enables better suction performance while simplifying pipe work layout.
Back Pullout Construction facilitates inspection and maintenance
Sturdy Bearing Frame is generously sized to handle belt loads. Grease lubricated ball bearings are standard.
Oversized Shaft is conservatively designed to minimize deflection and reduce wear.
Shaft Sealing is accomplished via packed gland or mechanical seal.
- FP horizontal, overhung impeller
- FM horizontal, close coupled
- FD vertical
- FS vertical, suspended shaft wet-pit
- FMD vertical, close coupled
- FAD vertical, rigid coupled
- Flows to 500 m3/h (2200 gpm)
- Heads to 250 m (820 ft)
- Discharge pressures to 25 bar (365 psi)
- Temperatures to 105°C (220°F)
Inquiry - F-Line End Suction Multistage Industrial Process Pumps
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.